Week 23: February 19th - 23rd
**STAAR Interim Assessment will be taken online Monday/Tuesday
- Pre-Algebra – Unit 7, Geometric Concepts (Surface Area & Volume) – pretest & vocabulary
- Algebra I – Exponent Rules finish notes (Interim assessment potentially during class period)
- 7th Grade Academy – Volume of Prisms
- Pre-Algebra – using formulas
- Algebra I – Exponent Rules practice
- 7th Grade Academy – Formulas for Pyramids
Mrs. Jones will be absent Wednesday – Friday
Students need to make sure they work on their daily activities as well as unit vocabulary. I will be checking GoogleClassroom periodically if any questions arise. Be sure to turn on notification for Remind, too.
- 1st - STAAR Interim Math Assessment (practice STAAR test online)
- Pre-Algebra – Finding surface area and volume for prisms & pyramids (review from 7th grade) - if you finish your assessment.
- Algebra I – Exponent Rules, Introduction to Exponential Functions - if you finish your assessment.
- 7th Grade Academy – Finding area, surface area and volume
- Wednesday - Surface Area using Nets
- Thursday - Surface Area of Prisms & Pyramids
- Friday - Volume of Prisms